Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday Threesome for November 17th

Got to get this done before I leave for the day.

Brought to us this week by slow service and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Where's-- the main event for you and yours next Thursday? Are you staying in? ...or are you doing the "Over the river and through the woods" thing?
I'm going to Texas. My parents will be there as will my brother and sister-in-law.

Twosome: the-- main course? If you had your way, what would be on your plate as you sat down for a Thanksgiving meal?
Turkey, stuffing, Mom's yams and apples recipe, and pumpkin pie. I think I'm likely to get all of those but the pie.

Threesome: Server?-- Who is the main server at your get together? Does one person run the show? ...or do several people work together? Students: do you even get to go somewhere?
We'll probably all work together again and then eat buffet style when it's done.