Thursday, April 08, 2004

You'd think I forgot to post the Thursday Threesome or something. Of course, I remembered. :)

Brought to us this week by The Learning Channel, PBS, and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Home- What's the one thing your dream home must have?
A pool and hot tub. I've gotten much to used to having them whenever I want them with all the apartments I've lived in in the last few years. Plus, I've always loved to swim. You never would have guessed by the fact that all my fan fic set in the summer seems to wind up at the lake at some point. :) (Yes, all two stories. I know, I know.)

Twosome: improvement- What's the one thing you would change about your current home? New bed, couch? New carpet or wallpaper? Or something major like an addition?
And addition would be nice. However, I don't see my neighbors or the HOA going for it. :) I'd love new carpet. I'd love to replace the entryway carpet with hardwood or something like that. Make a big difference in the place to me. I do need a new couch and chair for the living room, too.

Threesome: shows- Do you ever watch home improvement shows? Which one(s)? Do you actually learn anything, or is it simply entertaining?
I used to watch This Old House with my family when I lived at home. Don't watch any now that I live by myself, however.

No comments: