Thursday, April 22, 2004

Welcome to this week's Thursday Threesome. Brought to us this week by family trees and The Back Porch. (Ok, so I didn't know what to say. Could you tell?)

A geek-- Hey, who handles tech support at your place? You? ...the six year old? ...or someone from outside? ...and how about in your web space? No, we're not looking for techs; we're just curious .
My friends. Or a roommate. If it doesn’t do what I want it to do, I’m lost. And this is my only web space. So far. I have got to figure out what I’m doing, if anything, about a web page and take Misty up on her offer of an internet home.

in the-- computer? Just a curiosity for the designer types: what Operating System are you running? ...and which browser? Since sites can show up differently in different browsers it's more than a casual question.
Work is Windows XP and Internet Explorer version 6.0. Home is Windows 98 and IE 6.0 as well. I think. It’s the latest IE, whatever that is.

Family-- Do any family members read your place? Do they care? Do they have a clue? ...and how about your 'off line' friends? ...or do you supply a little bit of separation there?
I have made a point of not telling my family about it at all. A little privacy. A few friends in the area know of my blog, but they don’t come here, that I know of anyway. A few of my friends from out of the area know about it, but only Donald seems to show up and then only rarely.

No comments: