Thursday, January 22, 2004

Welcome to this week's Thursday Threesome brought to us this week by a confused me and a servering switching Back Porch. (I certainly didn't know this was coming...)

Onesome: Out-- Are you getting out and about lately? ...or is school/the weather/work/illness keeping you cooped up inside?
I’m getting out to work and my activities. Did play ultimate on Saturday. Hope to do so again in two days. Weather has cooled off her to low 60’s/high 50’s. But that wind chill factor is the real killer. :)

Twosome: of the-- Blue? Does the Winter season 'get to you'? ...or do you handle it as well as you do Summer?
I do better now that I have an office and can enjoy sunshine during the day. But I much prefer the warmer weather and more daylight of summer. Still, winter doesn’t really depress me as such.


Threesome: Loop-- Hey, Spring is coming (and Winter is still here for some); do you have a loop you drive or walk to check out the scenery? What do you see when you're out and about?
Nope, don’t really change my plans because of the season. And with how little rain we’ve gotten for the last few years, all I ever see is brown grass anymore.

No comments: