Friday, July 31, 2015

Better Game, Same Result

Tuesday night was another Ultimate Frisbee Summer League game.  We lost.  But I felt better about it.

There are two teams that are undefeated in the league, and we were playing one of them.  You knew how the game was going to go, right?  Actually, we were up at half time 8-5.  That actually surprised me because I was noticing lots of turns and drops on our part.  Obviously, I wasn’t paying enough attention.

But the second half started out with them going on a five point run before we started to score again.  We were down 13-10 at one point, but we got three more in a row to tie it at 13’s before we lost.


And I felt like I played better.  Of course, it helped that I got to guard Chuck, someone I know I can keep up with.  He still got the disc (and I didn’t on offense), but he also never scored.  I would have really liked it if I hadn’t had a stomach ache for the second week in a row going into my game.  Oh well.  Hopefully, next week I’ll be feeling 100% when I show up.

No comments: