Monday, October 14, 2013

Youth Group Reunion

Last Sunday (yes, over a week ago.  I’m still catching up.), the first group of jr. highers I worked with at my old church held a reunion.  They invited staff, but I was the only one who could make it.

About half the group still lives in town, and I see them a few times a year as it is.  But the other half have moved out of the area, and I haven’t seen some of them in years.

It was great hanging out with everyone and especially catching up with those I hadn’t seen in a long time.  The house was full of kids as just they were invited as well.  They kept everyone on their toes, yet they behaved very well and played together with minimal fighting.

The visiting was also done around the Dodger’s game, and part of me had a great time teasing people about it.

It did mean I missed my ultimate Frisbee pick up game since they started at the same time, but it was worth it.  And I was very happy to be included in the invite to begin with.

2 comments:

That Loud Redhead said...

What a great chance to reconnect!!

Mark Baker said...

It was a lot of fun.