Saturday, December 15, 2012

Weekly TV Recap for December 15th


The Amazing Race - I have often said that it really didn't matter if you won any legs along the way.  The only one that really matters is the last one.  And I guess they just proved that right.  I just hope the Twinies feel stupid now for not worrying about every single team on the race.  Granted, I counted the farmers out early, but you never truly can.

Survivor - Another case of trying to create drama for us where none really exists.  Lisa sure is becoming a devious waffler.  I bet that comes back to get her, however.

Arrow - The story about the "accident" took quite an interesting twist.  I have a feeling they are setting things in motion for a very interesting second half of the season.  I can't wait to see where they go with it.

Burn Notice - I've really stopped caring about this season, which is sad.  It's just lost the fun of the previous seasons.  I still care for the characters, but I feel like it's gotten way too serious.

The Big Bang Theory - The Christmas roll playing game was fun, but that final scene was downright hysterical.  It was totally worth the set up for that.

No comments: