Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FiR Question #9

Looks like it is time for this week's Fall Into Reading question.

What else do you do while you are reading? Eat? Drink? Household tasks? Or do you usually put aside absolutely everything to focus solely on the book at hand?

Honestly, I pretty much read, and that's it.  Most of my reading is done at lunch time in my car or right before I go to bed.  If I'm reading during the day, I will most likely have my bottle with water next to me, but I usually don't drink from it.  I find I enjoy stories best if I concentrate on one thing and one thing only.  I've even cut down on how much surfing I do while watching scripted TV shows.

Wait, do you counting napping?  I often do that while reading.  It's one reason I only got through 9 pages on my lunch hour yesterday.

No comments: