Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Yes, I Do Have a Life Outside of Mud Runs

I realize it hasn't seemed like it lately, but there is more to my life than mud runs.  That's just been all I've been blogging about.

So, what else have I been up to?  Let's see.

My friends Josh and Beth had a game night on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend.  That was lots of fun.  And that Saturday, Angelique and I went to see Happiest Millionaire at Glendale Centre Theatre, which was great.

Probably the biggest news is that I have another roommate.  I'm actually sharing my room again for the first time in three years, which means there are 4 of us in the condo.  It appears that we've got two different schedules going on, so it will probably be only two home at any given moment, however.  It will make things interesting, but my pocketbook will like that.

That also means I've been doing lots of cleaning.  My room and closet had gotten out of control with junk.  If nothing else, I am thrilled to see how clean things look right now.

And I've been playing lots of ultimate Frisbee.  I actually found a group that plays a couple of times a week here in town, and I've been playing with them.  It's been good and hopefully it will keep my skills up for Summer League, which starts for me tonight.  Go team Red Bull!

No comments: