I thought I was doing well. I'm on page 173 of Dial H for Hitchcock and was debating just how long I was going to stay up. But then I came in to check in on line and I started to feel the fatigue. We'll see how long I last before I give up to sleep before church tomorrow. I really want to make it to midnight.
Meanwhile, I am going to accept a mini-challenge from Lynn: Name 5 favorite books from my childhood. (And if you want to know more, follow the links to my reviews at Epinions.
1. The Gatehouse Mystery by Julie Campbell - The mystery is terrible, but this is the book that cemented my love of the Trixie Belden series for me. And that's been a big part of my life ever sense.
2. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis - I fell in love the first time I read it in 3rd grade.
3. Henry and Ribsy by Beverly Cleary - This book still contains one of the funniest chapters I have read anywhere. "Ramona and the PTA."
4. Creature of the Mist by Sigmund Brouwer - Another favorite mystery series. This one can stump me even on rereads. And this is the best of the series.
5. My Father's Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannett - Fantasy and adventure mixed together with some humor.