Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Threesome for October 18th

This week's edition is brought to you by the dictionary and the Back Porch.

Onesome: A--round this time of year? What's happening with the weather where you are? Ch-ch-changes? ...or are things still 'Summery'?
Early this week it was cool. Today and tomorrow are back in the 80's and lovely. Unfortunately, it's supposed to be low 70's again Saturday when I will be at Disneyland!!!!!!!

Twosome: to-- inventory your place for insurance coverage, what would it take? Too much work? How about ideas for the gang: is video taping with a voiceover the way to go?
With all the books and dvds I have, it would be way too much work. It would even be hard to properly video tape it. And the collection keeps changing since I am always buying more.

Threesome: Z--one coverage? ...better than "man"? Are you following any football teams this year? How are they doing?
It depends on the team you are playing and who is one the field whether zone is better then man on D. At least for ultimate Frisbee.

As usual, I am not following any teams this year. However, I've watched parts of a couple games, which is a big step for me.

No comments: