Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Threesome for August 23rd

Another week, another TT.

Brought to us this week by Math teachers (good ones in lower math classes anyway) and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Calculators-- and such: are you good with numbers? Do you have a calculator built in? ...or does the presence of a second column demand some help from something electronic?
I can't add stuff in my head. Never have and probably never will. I am pretty good if I have pencil and paper to do it manually. And, of course, I can use a calculator or adding machine like nobody's business. I am an accountant after all.

Twosome: may not be-- where you left them. Hmmm... What have you misplaced lately? You know: the item you are flat positive you left in one spot but somehow mysteriously migrated to another!
The only thing mysteriously missing at the moment is a book I loaned my boss. He thinks he gave it back, but I can't find it.

Threesome: Used-- cars? When you buy, do you buy new? ...or do you go for those with a few thousand miles on them?
I was given two used cars before I bought one new. I don't know what I'd do next. Depends on finances, offers, things like that.

No comments: