Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday Threesome for March 8th

Welcome to this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by maps and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Looking-- all around today: what landmark or scene do you look for each morning on the way to work or school or wherever? Is there something on the way you look forward to seeing? ...or do you have something that lets you know you're close and it's time to shift mental gears?
My landmarks are the various stop lights. Boring, isn't it? Well, that and when I have to cross the street the college is on. That means I'm 10 minutes away. (There's a gate, so I can't go directly through.)

Twosome: for-- your typical lunchtime what do you see? ...a cafeteria? ...classroom? ...office? ...home? ...the surf in Hawai'i?
The inside of whatever book I'm currently reading.

Threesome: some direction--? Okay, if you go out your front door, which direction are you facing? ...or do you use the front door? Hmmm...
I live in a condo. There is no such thing as a back door. I almost said I was facing West when I went out the front door. That's the direction the stairs face. But the door itself actually faces South. Glad I didn't mess that up.

No comments: