Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday Threesome for March 15th

Yep, it's that time again. As always, taken from The Back Porch.

Onesome: Starry-- skies above? Can you see stars in the sky at night? ...or are you over whelmed by city lights? (...or blocked by trees?)
Unfortunately, I'm overwhelmed by city lights. I love looking at stars when I can get away from them, however.

Twosome: "Eyed"-- wondered how well we all see: Glasses? Contacts? Nothing? Just curious...
I don't have glasses or contacts, but I also haven't gotten my eyes checked in years. My far vision isn't what it used to be, but I doubt they'd give me glasses.

Threesome: Surprise-- birthday parties? Are you into them? ...or do you dread someone pulling one on you?
I'd be absolutely thrilled if someone pulled a surprise birthday party together for me.

No comments: