Tuesday, March 07, 2006

If I Post Today, It Will Have Only Been Six Days

Wow, I've kinda dropped off the face of the earth here, haven't I? Maybe I should update you on what's going on.

Thursday I went to see the urologist who performed my surgery. He says I don't have an absess but a place where the wound was healing on top before it had healed completely underneath. So he opened that one area back up and sent me on my way. Meanwhile, I haven't heard back from my regular doctor on the test results of the stuff he took Wednesday.

Friday, I decided to go into work for a few hours. It was a waste of time since Phil and Jason were both gone and that meant I had no clue where to start doing my job. But I got to talk to lots of people and update them on how I was doing.

Saturday was game night. Deb's brother and sister-in-law were there, so it was special for that reason. And they had a birthday cake for me, too. We played ImaginIff. A good time was had by all.

Sunday, I intended to get up in time for church, but overslept. Instead, I lazed around the condo until time to leave for the launch party for Cherry Cheesecake Murder. Konrad and Carol were there as well, so it was lots of fun. Got my new poster. Didn't get the book because I was going to wait until she does a signing here in town on Saturday, but Carol called me a little while ago to say that she won the door prize, which includes the book, so she's giving me her free copy. I'm not complaining.

The last couple days, I have been working. Only about four hours a day, but it's better then nothing. Phil and Jason both seemed pleased to have me back, which is nice.

Health wise I'm doing ok, but tired. The wound seems to be healing very, very slowly. I am so ready for this whole ordeal to be over with!

No comments: