Wednesday, March 15, 2006

As So Life Goes On

Went back out after my post Saturday and met the game night crew to see The Pink Panther. Enjoyed it and laughed really hard at some of the scenes. We then went out to dinner.

I was beat by the time dinner was over. I went home and crashed.

Sunday I took it easy. Didn't go to church. I just can't seem to get up and out of the condo before noon. Of course, it might help if I set an alarm. But I doubt it. :)

Anyway, Debbie stopped by to pick up my Babylon 5 video tapes and we watched Emperor's New Groove while we were at it. Lots of fun.

I've been working about five hours a day every day this week so far. And I as just wiped out at the end of the day. How can sitting in a chair typing be so hard?

Went to see a doctor last night. Openned up one small part of the wound but said the rest was looking fine. I'm seeing him again Friday and then back to the regular doctor next Tuesday.

But really, can't this thing be over already?

No comments: