Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Moving Up the Surgery

Monday, the urologist had them take another blood sample for a white blood cell count. It was way up over last Wednesday's. So, he's decided to move up the surgery to Monday of next week.

Ironically, I feel like I've turn a corner. The last couple days I've been feeling better and the fever has been down. Still, it's obvious the anti-biotics, which run out tomorrow, aren't doing everything they are supposed to be doing.

Meanwhile, Mom and Dad are coming down this weekend to be with me for the surgery and recovery.

I am so ready for this to be all over. With the recovery time of a week, I'm looking at at least a month maybe longer off from work, most of it spent home alone. Frankly, the company is another reason I'm glad Mom and Dad are coming down this weekend.

No comments: