Thursday, January 12, 2006

Leaving Again So Soon?

As a matter of fact, I am.

A friend I've had since Kindergarten is getting married in Colorado Saturday, so I am flying to Denver tomorrow. I'll be coming back Sunday morning, so it will be a fast trip.

I want to be there for the wedding. I just don't want to go this weekend. I just got back from my week at Mom and Dad's.

I'm also dreading the weather. Although it looks like it's supposed to be in the 60's Saturday. I think I can handle that. Must be taking the warm weather with me. Now, as long as I leave before the rain hits Sunday I'll be happy.

Meanwhile, I'm no longer looking for another roommate. Paul will be paying to have a single room. That's a huge load off my mind. Not that I want Casey to move out, still. I'm really going to miss having my friend around here. And he's been such a great roommate.

Good sized crowd at Bible study tonight. Not that it helped with the worship time. I saw lips moving, but couldn't hear anyone. Mostly I saw the girl's lips moving and the guys staring back at me with blank looks. It can be frustrating, but I just remind myself that next week they could really be into it and singing at the top of their lungs. You just never know. They're way too fickle.

See you when I get back.

No comments: