Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thursday Threesome for January 12th

Brought to us this week by informal restaurants and The Back Porch.

Onesome: "Please-- join us for a light dinner and some conversation." If you were coordinating a group of say, the thirty or so regulars here, where would you like to have them meet in your area to be able to spend some time talking and eating?
I can't remember the last time I was in a group that big outside of youth group, and my church isn't the place I'd go. Probably a restaurant with a banquet room. Maybe something very, very informal like Round Table Pizza.

Twosome: be-- my Valentine? Yes, it's early, but do you have 'traditional" dinner plans for that holiday (or the time around it)? ...or if you don't, where would you like to go?
No, I don't, and I'm really not sure what I would like to have as a Valentine tradition. It would depend on who she was and what meant something to us.

Threesome: Seated-- Hmmm... Table or booth? Do you have a preference when you go out to eat? Just wondering...
Not really. As long as the they serve me food, I don't care.

No comments: