You know, maybe I should clarify something from yesterday. Looking at it, I came across as a bit whiny. Ok, probably more then a bit.
I hate telling others what to do. Especially my friends. And I like to have my day figured out when I get up in the morning. Even if it "I might do thus and so, we'll see how I feel later." Actually, I kinda like to have time with people mapped out several days in advance. So to spring something on me last minute does go well with me. Especially if it's a change of plan that I should have known about several days before. Yes, it goes back to my character flaw of not being very flexible. I am well aware of that. But it would be nice if I were told things that possibly affected me before the last possible second, especially when I am affecting others by what I am doing.
In other news, I finally got to hit the fitness center at lunch time today. First time in a month, and could I ever tell!
Shall we see what I have in common with Susan?
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.
01. I am highly self-concious. (I'm just leaving this one. Not even sure what being self-concious means.)
02. Water is my favorite beverage.
03. In my goal to visit all 50 states, I probably have 35 or 40 more to go.
04. I am a TV addict.
05. I like pumpkin foods, but not more then anything else.
06. I love it when I get some free time, even if it's only ten or fifteen minutes long. You can often get a chapter of a book in for that. :)
07. Being a youth worker rocks!
08. I adore driving. Sometimes. When I'm in the mood and don't have a deadline.
09. I adore writing too. And I feel guilty for not doing it more.
10. My muscles hurt right now from their first workout in a month. (Gee, wonder why I changed that one.)
11. I have realtively good vision. Should see an eye doctor however. It's not what it once was.
12. I'm an excellent procrastinator.
13. I hate to write checks for bills. I'd rather have the money to spend on whatever I want to spend it on.
14. I got a haircut two weeks ago.
15. I like to bowl.
16. Whiney wannabe punk music is starting to annoy me. Actually, it's always annoyed me. *G*
17. Most of the time, I really like my job.
18. Cheese is one of my favorite foods.
19. I have all my original body parts with the exception of teeth. I'm assuming we're talking about baby teeth here. I have all my teeth, just not the first teeth I got. :)
20. I like to just stand in the shower and let the hot water run. To the annoyance of my roommates when I run them out of hot water.
21. I love my mom.
22. I have many days when I think I don't want to be married at all.
23. I have way more DVD's then I ever did video tapes.
24. All my pictures are in bags someplace in the condo.
25. I read The Hobbit, but couldn't get through The Fellowship of the Ring.
26. I like to hold a conversation.
27. I like to save money on small things like toilet paper and blow it on extravagant purchases like computers and overseas travel.
28. I love to read as much as I love to watch TV. (This makes for an interesting fight sometimes.)
29. I love to sleep and wish I could sleep more.
30. I sure could use a vacation. (And yes, I know I just got back from one. :P)
31. I'm oblivious to people's personality streghts and flaws and find people watching boring.
32. I think I have changed a lot since graduating high school.
33. I wish all my closest friends didn't live so far away.
34. I wish I had motivation to get in shape. I thought I had motivation, but it doesn't seem to be helping.
35. I adore singing.
36. I detest cooking.
37. I wish I had more time in my life to do the nit-picky every day things that never get done.
38. I need more energy.
39. No matter how early I go to bed, it's still hard for me to wake up in the morning.
40. I have very dry and chapped skin.
41. I like living in Santa Clarita.
42. I can't wait to watch Mr. Roger's Neighborhood with someone appropriate.
43. I wish I had more ambition. Or as a friend pointed out, my ambition lacks motivation. (Said about her, not me.)
44. I can't wait to have a lazy day of sleeping in. Not that I will sleep in.
45. I feel very fortunate.
46. I wish I could keep a sense of peace.
47. I need to learn how to sew. But I never will.
48. I leave scabs alone to help them heal.
49. I call people back. It may take awhile, but I do.
50. I want to go to Ireland.
51. I am an internet addict.
52. I am SO ready for my tax refund. Who isn't?