Thursday, January 08, 2004

Time for the first Thursday Threesome of the new year brought to us this week by a bookcase and The Back Porch. (I think I'm missing something with this threesome, but that's ok. I have a feeling I really don't want to know.)

Onesome: Top-- Now that things have calmed down, what's at the top of your list to take care of? School? The garden? Shoveling the snow?
Finish moving into my condo, including getting the room set up with the bunk beds as bunk beds. Didn’t do much on that front yesterday, but still, that’s the goal.

Twosome: Dead-- ...and then again, what got so dead and buried in the holiday fluff that you may not be able to get get it restarted? That weight loss thing? Reading? Relaxing???
Reviewing? :) Seriously, I intend to get the weight loss/exercise/get in shape thing going any day now.

Threesome: Center-- Yeah, relaxing! What are you doing to try to keep yourself centered this year? Some serious down time? Yoga? Long walks in the country?
More balance, more time with people and less time worrying about reviewing. Ironically, this year may be less stressful then last without the reviewing thing to add to it. :)

No comments: