Friday, January 09, 2004

Can I be lazy or what? Did I bother to go back and return stuff to Home Depot and get what I needed? Of course not! I went straight home from work Wednesday night. After spending 45 minutes cleaning out a drawer that is. I had personal stuff in there going back to 1998. Now I have lots more room to stash personal stuff for a day or two.

Anyway, I did get one thing done I needed to Wednesday. I took down the Christmas tree. Now, I just have to actually tape up the box and put it in the garage until next year. Of course, one of my new roommates is going to put a bookshelf there. Have no clue what we'll do come December 2004, but we have 11 months to figure that out.

Thursday brought a new round of problems to me, however. They gated off the dirt parking lot across Sierra Hwy that my roommates were using to park. Parking is so tight around the complex as it is. Now we'll have more cars fighting for non-existant spaces. And even if we figure out a way to get two cars in the garage (there goes our storage), that still leaves two people without a place to park. I'm not a happy camper about that.

Since last night was the Home Owner's Association meeting, I cut out of Bible study early and headed to that. Didn't find out a thing about parking, but was able to air my complaint about my wall. They'll be fixing that on Wednesday next week! And found out they're extending the deadline for voting on the repipe. Man, I hope that passes before more stuff happens in my unit. Some of them sound bad.

And I spent a ton of money on stuff over at Wal-Mart today, too. Isn't home ownership grand? At least I have new roommates to help me cover things like that.

No comments: