Thursday, June 19, 2003

Stupid boss had some stuff he needed me to get done this morning, so I didn't have time to come back and post the Thursday Threesome before now. I'm here now, however.

This week, it's brought to you by J. K. Rowlings and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Potter- Which Harry Potter character is your favourite? Why do you like him or her?
You see, you assume that I’m familiar enough with Harry Potter, when actually, I’ve seen the first movie only. I own the first two books, so I guess I really should read them. Especially with my quest to read more kid’s books. Anyway, really have no answer to this question.

Twosome: Publication- Is there one publication that you just have to read? A paper you read daily, a magazine you read weekly or monthly? Newsletters? And do you buy it for the articles, or just to look at the pictures? ;) Whatever it is, tell us about it!
This should come as no surprise to anyone, but I must get TV Guide every week.

Threesome: Party!- The festivities begin tomorrow night in bookstores across the US and England, (and elsewhere too, probably!) with fun and games for the kid in all of us. Do you plan to be there standing in the queue when the clock strikes midnight to pick up your copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?
Since I haven’t read any of them, I’ll be in bed asleep. Would be fun if I were a fan, I’m sure.

No comments: