Thursday, January 27, 2022

Los Angeles Zoo Lights

Thanks to a friend, I got to go to the Zoo Lights at the LA Zoo again.

My friend Angelique volunteers at the zoo, so she had some free tickets.  When she asked if I wanted to go and if I thought our friend Ann wanted to go, I naturally said yes.  We tried to go in December after Christmas, but it was raining that day.  So we went in January.

While none of the animals are out, they've got some great animals that light up and some other fun things to look at.  Since I love Christmas lights, I thought it was all beautiful.  We went two years ago, and I enjoyed it just as much this year as I did last time.

While I'd seen Angelique twice recently at Disneyland, we hadn't seen Ann for a couple of years.  It was great to see her in person (we'd talked) and just hang out.  We went to dinner in Glendale afterwards, which was also fun.

No comments: