Tuesday, December 08, 2015

The Weekend was Quite. Too Quiet

I had big plans for the weekend.  I was going to finish decorating and get my Christmas shopping done.  Meanwhile, I was also going to get a couple of movie watched and make great progress in my book.

Yeah, right.

Instead, I spent most of my Saturday wasting time on my computer.  Only in the late afternoon did I start to get anything done.  I did the majority of my Christmas shopping, and I do feel wonderful about that.  I still have a few things to pick up later, but I know what I’m getting, so it isn’t that big a deal.

I also got one of the movies watched, but only one.

No decorating, and just a little bit of reading on Sunday.

Of course, my usual Sunday activities happened of church, ultimate and Once Upon a Time with friends.  Can’t give that up.

It’s set me behind on where I want to be with my decorating, so I need to decide just how much more of that I am going to do.  But it is such a relief to have so much of my Christmas shopping done.

Then will come the fun or wrapping presents.

No comments: