Thursday, December 18, 2014

One Week Until Christmas!

Can you believe it’s only one week until Christmas?  Me neither.  Fortunately, I’m further along than I was the last time I posted here.

My decorating has been pretty half-hearted this year, and I don’t see that changing.  Especially with only a week left.  I am sticking with what I have, and that’s final.  On the bright side, it will be much easier to undecorated after Christmas.

However, my Christmas shopping is finished!  Last Saturday, I sat down and figured out what to get and ordered it.  I’m still waiting for one thing to arrive in the mail, but that should show up any day now.  I’m hoping to get a jump on wrapping tonight.  If not, that’s what this weekend is for.

I have done a little wrapping for people in town, including the friends I hung out with last night.  It was great to see them if only for a couple of hours.

Of course, I’ve recorded a couple of Christmas movies on TV – classics of my generation (or maybe a little later) that I’ve never seen.  Time to fix that.  And I still have all the movies and specials I wanted to watch this year to go.  So I’ll be being doing that over the weekend.  Sounds nice and relaxing and fun, doesn’t it?  I’m looking forward to it.

No comments: