Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Relaxing and Some Decorating

I’d love to say that I had another fun, eventful weekend like last weekend.  I didn’t.  Not that it was all bad.

I started decorating for Christmas over the weekend.  Yes, I always start this early since I’m never home for Thanksgiving.  Plus it takes me a while and I like to be able to enjoy it.  I didn’t get quite as far as I intended, mainly because I was lazy on Saturday.  Still, trees are up and lights inside and outside are up.  I’d hoped to at least get this year’s ornaments on the tree, but that will have to wait until I get back.  Then Sunday I went out to lunch with some friends and then had dinner with other friends after ultimate Frisbee.  Both were fun meals that I really enjoyed.

Part of me being lazy means my reading fell behind this weekend, and I’ve got two reviews to post this next week.  I’ll have to do some more reading than I’d originally planned on while I’m up for Thanksgiving.

Because yes, I’m leaving Wednesday afternoon for Thanksgiving!  And even better, I’m getting paid holiday time for it this year.  Unfortunately, I am coming back on Sunday this year, when traffic will be horrid and it is supposed to rain.  I’m not looking forward to that trip back at all.  Hopefully, it won’t be as bad as I’m picturing.


Meantime, have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments: