Friday, May 16, 2014

Ending Beach League

While I haven't been blogging, life has been happening.

For example, almost two weeks ago now, we had the tournament for beach league ultimate Frisbee.  We went into the day without a win, and we ended the way without a win.  Yep, we had a perfect loosing season!  It was so much better than last time when we won our final game to end our streak.

The weather was great.  Actually, it was a little on the warm side, or at least the sand was.  My feet were burning during our final game, it was hard to stand.  But that made jumping in the ocean afterwards that much more fun.

And I threw one of our scores in the second game!  Overall, I thought I played pretty well in that last game.  Why is it I always do my best in the final game of the league no matter which league I'm in.

Speaking of which, summer league starts up in a few weeks.  I didn't make the cut for co-ed this year, so I'll be playing in Men's.  It's been a few years since I did that, so it should be interesting.

No comments: