Thursday, March 06, 2014

Job Update - Again

So the day after I posted my last update on my job situation, I found out that the end of February was going to be my last day for sure.  I was able to say goodbye to my co-workers and move on, which is nice.

I thought I'd get a nice quiet week or two at home - at least that's what I was hoping for.  However, Monday AccounTemps called me up with another assignment.  I'm a little closer to home, but I'm also the entire accounting department.  It was a mess when I got there, but I've gotten it mostly cleaned up at this point.  I think I'll be helping them get ready to be correct going forward and then move on to something else.  It's been a little stressful, so hopefully it will be something calmer, too.

That's it for now.  Hopefully the next one will have great news in it.

No comments: