Friday, May 10, 2013

Home

I spent the early part of this week at home with family for the service.  It really was a good time.  My aunt’s sister was there at the beginning of the week, and I got to spend time with her son and his family both Sunday and Tuesday.  He lives in Washington, so I don’t see them that often.

We had the service for Louise on Tuesday.  My brother did it, and he did a great job.  It was a small group, but there was some family on both sides and a few of my uncle and aunt’s friends.  It felt a bit informal, probably because of the small group, but that was nice a couple of times when my aunt interjected something into the service.  It felt more personal that way.

So it’s been a short week at work, which is strange.  I’ve had a hard time getting into work mentally every day, but I did get quite a bit done.  Fortunately, I had some mindless data entry I could do, which certainly helped.

No comments: