Friday, April 27, 2012

More Bowling

Actually, it's been about six weeks since I went bowling, but I made it again on Wednesday.  I wasn't sure how well I'd do, but I managed to pull out an overal win and win 3 or 4 of the games overall.

What was really funny about my score was how it fluxuated.  We played six games, and I got 150 and 143 the first two games.  But then I stumbled and got 114 and 117 for the next two.  But just look at how close together those scores were.

The finale two games were my best scores at 152 and 175.  Not only was this after bowling 4 games, but it was after 11PM.  We finished that last game just before midnight.  I actually felt like I was so exhausted the entire time and I could just curl up and go to sleep.  And it was my best score of the night.

Anyway, there were just three of us, Spencer, Michael, and me.  We had a great time, although I always am happiest when I win overall.  A few games we were only a few points apart in the third of fourth frame, too, so they were closer than the final scores would make them appear.

No comments: