Thursday, January 26, 2012

So, What's Happening?

That's a very good question.  To be honest, not much.  I wish I could say something exciting was happening.  Heck, it would give me something to post about.  But I just don't have anything big to talk about.

I am back over at The Disney Blog again doing recaps for Once Upon a Time and Castle.

I made my goal.  I ran six miles last night.  I wanted to do that before the end of the month.  Now, if I can keep that up for the next couple of months, I will have a decent base for building toward Tough Mudder and the Half Marathon.

And I'm still looking for someone to run Tough Mudder with me.  Anyone?

One of my co-workers retired and today was her last day.

Other than that, it's been a very quiet week.

The weekend was difficult.  I took some news I got on Friday harder than I really should, and that depressed me.  Then Sunday playing ultimate I felt like I was on the outside of the group because some people are doing things without me.  I thought I would be included in both of them, but obviously not.  It's never a good feeling to not be included.

However, Sunday night the core group was all back together for geek night.  It was so great to hang out with everyone again.  It made my weekend end on a happy note.

And right now?  I'm taking tomorrow off for the race, and I can hardly concentrate on anything.  Is it time to go grab dinner yet?

No comments: