Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday for August 18th

I haven't done a Waiting on Wednesday for a while, so how about today?

Of course, I guess I'm cheating a little here since NERDS: M is for Momma's Boy by Michael Buckley is already shipping even though its official launch date isn't until September. 

Here's the only official book synopsis I can find:

NERDS combines all the excitement of international espionage with all the awkwardness of elementary school, and the results are hilarious. A group of unpopular fifth graders run a spy network from inside their school. With the help of cutting-edge science, they transform their nerdy qualities into incredible abilities! Their enemies? An array of James Bond–style villains, each with an evil plan more diabolical and more ridiculous than the last.

So I don't know much about the plot of this book.  But I read the first one last year and loved it.  I can't wait to get my hands on this one and enjoy.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Taking a leap of faith when you don't know what it is about. I hope that you get your book soon and that it is everything you hope it to be. Here is what I am Waiting on Wednesday for.

Belinda said...

Hope you enjoy your book and look forward to reading your review.

Happy Wednesday :D