Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend at the Movies

Okay, maybe it wasn't at, but two of the five I watched were in the theater.

It all started Friday night, when I went to see Speed Racer, which I loved. I had a free ticket that expires in a week and a half, so I went back Saturday to see Made of Honor, which I enjoyed.

Then, I came home and started watching the movies I had on my DVR. There was Huckleberry Finn, a musical version of the story that was okay. Sunday, I had a double feature of Romancing the Stone and Jewel of the Nile, which I would have enjoyed more without the language.

If you think this post is short and sounds like I was in a hurry, you'd be correct. I should be packing to get ready to leave for a week with my family in Hawaii. I am taking my lap top, so I might or might not be checking in. Either way, have a great week.

No comments: