Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday Threesome for May 29th

Today's edition is brought to us by the fast lane and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Life Goes Faster-- than you want it to sometimes. Is anything moving just a little too fast for you lately
At times yes, and at times no. I can't believe May is almost over, but it's not like I want time to pass slower either.

Twosome: (Faster) Than You-- can pull a search? ...anyone know where the subject and title for this week's T-3 came from off the top of their head? No? It's worth a quick search...
I had to look it up, but I found it right quick. Good reminder, too.

Threesome: Think-- ing about Summer? Time at the beach? Vacation plans? ...or not: has the fuel price thing put a hold on some plans? ...or are you thinking of alternate forms of travel for Summer fun?
I just got my summer league team information. I'm on the purple team this year. Never been that color before. First game next Wednesday night. And I can't wait to play ultimate again!

No comments: