Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Threesome for February 21st

This week's edition is brought to us by first aid and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Liquid-- is falling from the skies this time of year. Be it rain or snow or fog, what's late Winter looking like at your place?
We're actually back to winter weather here. It's been over cast and drizzly for the last couple of days. It's supposed to rain starting tonight through Sunday and then clear up again.

Twosome: Drops -- of sweetener? ...or teaspoons of sugar (okay, tablespoons )? What do you use to make iced tea and other drinks acceptable?
If I can't drink it the way it comes, I don't drink it. (Translation, I don't drink iced tea of coffee.)

Threesome: Bandage-- your owies with a spray or with drops? Have you seen these liquid, no sting, bandage drops yet? Man, I'm thinking these may be ideal to have when you're out and about with kidlets!
You know, I hadn't heard of these, but I may have to look for them.

No comments: