Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Threesome for November 15th

This week's edition is brought to us by Santa's little helpers (already?) and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Classic-- get togethers? Is that on the list for next week, say about Thursday? ...or do you 'lone wolf' the Thanksgiving season?
I will be getting together with my family. This is our fourth year in Dallas, so that part is relatively new. But I always spend it with my family.

Twosome: Christmas-- Ready or not, here it comes! Complete with shopping and decorations and wants and needs and yeah... Are you ready for the experience? ...or does a nice South Seas cruise sound like a workable alternative?
Bring it on! I can't wait to pull out my Christmas music without feeling funny for listening to it. And I will probably put up my outside Christmas lights tonight while the weather is still pleasant.

Threesome: Elves-- and other helpers? Do you have any lined up to assist on Thanksgiving Day? ...or to decorate in the weeks to come. ...or do you even need them?
On Thanksgiving Day I will be one of the elves. As to getting ready for Christmas, it's the Mark show. I have never had a roommate who really was interested in helping decorate. And they certainly aren't interested in helping me shop for my family and wrap presents for my family. I never have understood that last part. :)

No comments: