Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Threesome for January 11th

That time of the week again. Brought to us by The Back Porch, as always.

Onesome: Strange-- twists and turns on the web? Do you recall how you ended up here at the Back Porch? ...just curious.
That's easy. The Other Side of Glen Road (the web address) refers to the Glen Road that Trixie Belden lives on. It was a web site started and populated by Trixie friends I had at the time. In fact, it used to be a group blog and I was a contributer for a while. And joining that group blog is what got me blogging here.

Twosome: Little-- by little we branch out and bloom. How often do you post per week? Is that more or less than six months ago?
Seems like it's once or twice a week if I'm lucky. I think that's about the same as six months ago but down from a year ago.

Threesome: Bud-- break time is coming later this year. ...but are the bulbs in your area pushing up through the soil yet?
Earlier then week, the temps were in the 80's, there might have been. But it's back down to the 50's now, so I doubt it.

No comments: