Friday, October 20, 2006

Thursday Threesome for October 19th

What do you mean it's Friday afternoon. If I'm doing the Thursday Threesome, you are in the Thursday timewarp.

Onesome: Payin'-- Hey, 'they' tell us fuel prices are down! What are you payin' this week for a gallon of gas?
I paid $2.45 this week at the cheapest station in town.

Twosome: the-- heck you say! There's an election coming up here in the US; do you plan to vote? No, no need for your soapbox. ...unless you want to .
Yes, although I can't seem to find my sample ballot. If I've gotten it yet.

Threesome: Bills-- Which bill(s) do you absolutely dislike paying? ...and by that I mean the one you "have to-have to" but wish you didn't have to. Tuition/books? Power? The newspaper?
The mortgage because it takes so much money.

No comments: