Friday, August 10, 2018

Ending the Regular Season with Two Losses

My summer league team had two games, which is unusual.  However, one of them was a makeup game for the game that was canceled last month.  They were Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

And we lost both of them.

Unfortunately, they weren’t even close.  We ended one at 6-15, and the other at 5-15.  We had almost our full team out on Wednesday night, but the guys were at half strength last night.

I didn’t play much in the first game, and I never even got the Frisbee that game.  I do think that’s a first for me all season.  However, last night, I did get it a couple of times.  I was successful all but the last time, when the disc came at me too fast for me to snag it.  So frustrating.

Last night’s game was against a team that had quite a few people I know on it.  It’s always fun to play a team with people I know well on it.  But a win would have been even more fun.

No comments: