Thursday, December 08, 2016

Pretty Quiet

I’m not holding back on posting.  I haven’t been up to much recently.  I did some Christmas decorating, but then I stalled out.  I really need to get more done tonight.  I’m probably not going to do too much more, but it would be nice to finish it up with enough time to enjoy it.

I’m mostly done with my Christmas shopping as well.  I need to order my aunt’s Kindle books tonight, and then I’ll be done with family.  I have a couple of friends and then I need to figure out what to do for my co-workers this year.  That will be the real challenge.

I looked at new cars for a couple of hours on Saturday.  I think I’m going to go with a Honda CR-V again.  Now to decide if I want to get a 2016 or wait until the redesigned 2017 comes out.

As you can see, my life has been a non-stop thrill ride, which is why I haven’t posted much of anything.

No comments: