Friday, July 15, 2016

Summer League Update

Time to update you on how summer league is going.

There have actually been three games since the last time I blogged about it.  I missed one of them thanks to my business trip, but we won, and by a decent margin.

Unfortunately, we’ve lost the last couple of games, so our record is now 2-4.

I don’t remember all the details of the game a couple weeks ago, but it never seemed that close to me.

The game this week started out well.  We actually were ahead 5-3 at one point, but then we let them take the lead and we never really challenged them for the win.  We did make it to 12 points before they beat us, but we still lost.

I had my share of drops in both games, but I also had moments when I got the disc and passed it on successfully.  I was heavily involved in a couple of points in this week’s game and mostly successful at it, which was good.

We’re only about half way through the season, so there’s still time to work up to a break even record.  We’ll see if we can get there or not.

No comments: