Monday, October 19, 2015

Walking and Playing

Yes, I still need to catch up on my blog.  I’m still almost two weeks behind.  (That’s what happens when you just post once a week.)

So, on the 10th, I had two events with some time home between them.  I started the morning with the Walk for Life in town.  This annual event raises money for the local crisis pregnancy center.  It was just a two mile walk, twice around the block where we started.  It wasn’t an exciting route, but I walked with some people from my church, and that was fun.  I raise some money via my co-workers.

After some time at home, I headed out that might.  Met my friend Ann for dinner and then Angelique joined us for Guys and Dolls at Glendale Centre Theatre.  I’d never seen this musical before, and I really enjoyed it.  I’m not sure that I agree with the messages of the film, but I still had a lot of fun.  The music was wonderful and there were lots of laughs.


As you can see, it was an eventful day.

No comments: