Tuesday, July 01, 2014

New Job

This is my second week on a new job!

I’m working for a company just a tad further north than I was working in Burbank.  It makes taking an alternative way to work in the morning very attractive, although it still won’t help me in the fall when schools start back up again.  Half of my horrible commute to work will still be trying to get out of town.

This is a temp to hire job, so it could still only be a temporary thing, but I do have money coming in again.  Unfortunately, the pay as a temp isn’t that great.  Hopefully, it will go up if I am hired.

So far, I’m doing basic accounting type stuff.  It seems like it could be more challenging, but hopefully that will come as I prove myself.

Of course, I’m having to adjust my reading and hobby time again.  I really was enjoying all that free time.  But considering what my bank accounts were saying about not being fed, this is a very, very good thing.

No comments: