Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekly TV Recap


A fairly typical week of April TV.  Some shows in reruns, others not.  It allowed me to catch up on Friday from last week.

Fairly Legal - Marshal was on Fairly Legal!  Okay, so it helped that I'm rewatching Alias right now, but it was great to see him doing something again.  And I'm a sucker for the happy ending, so I loved that Kate figured out how to make it all work.

In Plain Sight - They actually did pretty well with this one.  I felt sorry for everyone involved.  Okay, almost everyone.  The "husband" is a jerk who doesn't deserve either family.

The Amazing Race - I was so hoping for a non-elimination leg because I think I've figured out which team I'm rooting for.  The teachers.  Everyone else can just go away.  They're either too whiny or too arrogant.

Ringer - For once, I didn't find the ending shocking.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out next week.  I want Bridget to at least start to come clean with someone.  I'll be interested to see just how much gets wrapped up and how much is left hanging (since I don't expect the show to come back next year).  Looks to me like plenty of things will come to a head from this season, at least.

Psych - That was a very fun send up of noir films.  Although the ending has me a bit worried.  I'm assuming that Shawn's dad will be back next year, but I haven't heard for sure.  Granted, he's not a main character, but I do like what he adds to the show.

Survivor - At least the person who went home was the stupid, clueless guy.  I can't believe how stupid all the guys are being and have been all season.  I'm not sure if I'm rooting for them because I am rooting for the underdog and some guys or I'm rooting against them because they are just that stupid.

Fairly Legal - I really, really, really hate Ben.  I don't see how he is adding anything to the show.  Please soften him up and soon!

In Plain Sight - I called it as soon as I saw the teaser.  When they wouldn't tell us who was going to show up in the final moments, I knew it would be her dad.  They couldn't end the show without us meeting him at some point.  In other news, I did like seeing Raf again.  I feel like they are trying to wrap up some stuff like that.  And I'm curious to see if they are going to close the whole office as the finale.

No comments: