Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekly TV Recap for April 21st

You remember how I was going to stay up to date on Friday shows now?  Didn't happen this week.  I've gotten home last the last two days, and I'm still way behind.  But here's what I have gotten watched.


The Amazing Race - You know the part I enjoyed most?  The part where the teams were going through the wilderness and getting to enjoy it.  Once they had to actually do something, so they could start fighting again, I was tired of them.  The U-Turn always brings out the worst in people, and I’m not talking about someone changing his mind, I'm talking about the "I can't believe he backed down" duo.  They made me sick.  I was sorry to see the female agents go, but with how far behind they left, they never really had a chance to catch up.  Only an hour behind, and they would have had it.

Castle - It was the Firefly reunion people have been talking about for weeks.  And I actually wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be.  I found Adam Baldwin's character to be so over the top he was annoying.  Yes, it was the same basic character he played on Chuck, but he had a few good parts there.  Here, not so much.

Ringer - Secrets reveals, and lots of season storylines ended.  I'm glad that Andrew and Juliet reacted the way they did.  I'm not saying I liked it, but it was truly realistic.  It was an emotional rollercoaster.  And now Bridget knows the truth about Shioban as well.  That last line?  "Why does she want me dead?"  Great!  I hope we get a chance to see where it goes from here, although I'm not going to hold my breath.  Even if this is all we get, it was still a wonderful ride.

Survivor - Okay, I can understand where Trozan is coming from.  Being the obvious target is a painful place to be.  But his response has done nothing but make his situation worse.  By gloating and whining, he's made no one want to align with him.  I'd like to say I'd behave better than that, but I think if I were in his shoes, I'd probably do the exact same thing.

No comments: