Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun Weekend

Wednesday already?  Where does the week go?

I'll tell you where the weekend went - lots of fun.

This weekend was Ornament Debut for Hallmark, so I had some fun going to all the Hallmarks in town.  I bought 10 ornaments plus a set from last year (like I need more ornaments).  But my persistence paid off since I won the drawings that Hallmark had for some free ornaments.  Free is always good.

Saturday last afternoon, I caught the last Harry Potter film with a group of friends.  I loved it!  Sounds like it might be a good thing that I haven't read the book recently because those who have came up with the usual list of nitpicks, but as I said, I loved it.

Sunday was pretty much the usual.  I went to church in the morning and out to lunch with friends.  Spent the afternoon at home before heading out to hang out with friends in the evening.

All in all, it was pretty busy but very fun.

No comments: