Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Maybe If I Had Something To Say, I'd Have a Title

Life has been rather quiet for me the last few days. Let's see if I can't come up with something exciting to say.

Saturday I went to see Fool's Gold. It wasn't the best movie ever, but I enjoyed it. Probably closer to a 3.5 then the 4 stars I gave it, but since I can't give half a star, I rounded up.

Sunday I took advantage of the wonderful warm weather and played tennis for half an hour or so with my roommate Paul. Considering I haven't played in over 12 years, I wasn't that bad. Oh, who am I kidding. I was horrid.

The biggest news in my life was yesterday. I switched from Time Warner to AT&T's U-verse for my cable. That's right, I finally have digital cable and a DVR. Even better, the DVR records in High Def! And I've got a ton more channels, including Game Show Network again. Man have I missed it. Clint's happy because we get Speed now. I'm still trying to figure out how everything works, but I'm very happy with it so far.

Another bonus is faster internet at home. Once I started paying attention, I really did notice things moving faster.

The weather seems to be cooling off today, so it looks like our early Spring is over. Guess I'll have to wait a month for real Spring to start to enjoy temps like that again. Bummer.

No comments: