Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Signing Traps

So I actually did something this weekend! All of it Saturday. It involved lots of driving. And with gas prices as they are, that's rather expensive.

First up was a book signing down at Mysteries to Die For. They had several of the authors who had written stories for the anthology Hollywood and Crime. The stories sound much darker then I normally read, but I really wanted to give it a try. The panel was fun. And I was able to pick up Mr. Monk in Outer Space at the same time, which I am loving.

Then that night, I went to Glendale and met up with Angelique to see The Mousetrap at Glendale Centre Theatre. Master's had done it my first semester here, but that was 12 years ago. I remembered the villain, but I had forgotten just about everything else. I remembered just about everything before we were told, however. Once again, they did a great job. I am so glad I started going to that theatre!

Sunday was a quiet day around the condo after church.

Monday night, the men's Bible study I've started attending had a dinner instead of our regular meeting. It was nice to hang out and fellowship with them. And the food was delicious!

No comments: