Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Threesome for August 9th

Welcome to this week's edition, brought to us by pool supply stores and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Swimming-- along? Do you swim? Can you swim? Do you like to swim? Do you have a place to swim? I'm drowning in questions here !
Then let me throw you a lifeline by answer some of them. I swim. In fact, I love to swim. And I love the fact that my condo complex has five pools. The fact that I couldn't swim last year killed me. But Clint and I have made up for it this year.

Twosome: Pool--? ...or billiards? Have you played either one? ...or would you like to learn?
I've played pool but never billiards. Not that I'm good at pool. Still, I wouldn't mind learning billiards. Seems like it could be fun.

Threesome: Pump--ing iron: is that in your reps? ...or does the thought of that style of working out just do you in? Inquiring minds and all that...
At times I have worked out in the fitness center at work, but I haven't really done that for the better part of a year.

No comments: